Thursday, October 1, 2009

Little D is 6 months old!!!

I can't get over how fast he is growing. He is just the sweetest little guy, and big brother got dressed up to join him during the session. These are two of the best little boys I have ever had the privilege to photograph. Angie and Michael, have a proud mommy and daddy moment because you deserve it!

Such a ham! Someday we will watch Wall-E, buddy!
I love naked babies!!!!
He loves his little brother so much! It is so sweet to see them together.
I think this is my favorite shot from the session. This was the first time he had ever touched grass, and he looooved it! It is so cool to be able to capture them as they explore the world around them. I love his intent face, long eyelashes, chubby hands, and curled toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment